Southbend HDO-24 Flat Top Gas Countertop Range, 4 Burners
The Southbend HDO-24 Flat Top Gas Countertop Range is a highly convenient solution to cooking large quantities of food items at a commercial setup. This unit has (4) cast iron non-clogging burners installed on it, with each burner generating 33,000 BTU of heating power. The center-to-center measurement between the burners is 12" from side-to-side or front-to-back. A full-width, removable, one-piece stainless steel crumb tray is provided for sanitary purposes. This unit can be used at restaurants, delis, cafes, diners, and other foodservice locations with space constraints. Its compact countertop construction won't take up much of the counter space.
This range allows operators to cook a wide range of meat, poultry, fish or vegetable based food items. The front and sides of this unit are made of corrosion- and rust-resistant stainless steel. The rear and bottom panels on this unit are made of aluminized steel. For independent heating control over the burners, the range has a gas heat control system that features individual gas valves. A single standing pilot is installed that services each burner. A standard 3/4" gas connection is provided along with a pressure regulator.
This range is fitted with 12" cast flush top grates and has (4) 4" stainless steel adjustable legs that give maximum stability to the unit. It is available in natural gas and propane variants. The minimum supply pressure of a natural gas variant is 7" W.C. and 11" W.C. for propane gas variants. The unit is NSF listed.
Main Features Include:
- Flat top gas countertop range for cooking meat, poultry, fish or vegetable based food items
- (4) cast iron non-clogging burners
- Each burner generates 33,000 BTU heating power
- 12" center-to-center measurement between burners
- Full-width, removable, one-piece stainless steel crumb tray
- Ideal for small restaurants, delis, cafes, diners, etc.
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Aluminized steel rear and bottom panels
- Gas heat control system with individual gas valves for independent heat control
- Single standing pilot services each burner
- Standard 3/4" gas connection and pressure regulator
- 12" cast flush top grates
- (4) 4" stainless steel adjustable legs
- Natural gas and propane variants available
- Minimum supply pressure: 7" W.C. (natural gas), 11" W.C. (propane)
- NSF listed
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|BTU:||96,000 | 132,000|
|Yield:||3⁄4" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 50|