Southbend BGS-22SC Gas Convection Oven - Bronze Economy Standard Depth, Double Stack
Quality Baking and Excellent Features at Any Level
Bake and cook delicious food with the Southbend BGS Double Stack Convection Oven. This bronze, high-efficiency unit helps speed up the work of every commercial kitchen. Designed with energy efficient 40,000 BTU for each oven cavity, there is a forced heating system to ensure fast and consistent cooking. This double-stacked oven boasts a stainless steel exterior for strength and long-lasting performance. With the porcelain enameled interior, there is no need to worry about cleaning the compartments afterwards. Stainless steel, dependable doors with low-emission glass windows help conserve energy and cost. These dependable doors have a 180° angle opening for easy loading and unloading of food plates. To prevent heat loss, this oven has a double door sealing system. The non-clogging Inshot burners of the oven ensure consistent output. There are five oven racks that can be customized into 11 different positions to provide maximum space. There are (2) 40-watt recessed lamps inside the oven cavity to keep a check on food without opening the door to prevent heat loss.
Southbend's convection oven features a plug-in, plug-out control panel that assists in easy operation and slides out easily for maintenance and convenient cleaning. Thermostat maintains the temperature from 140°F to 500°F. Its 60-minute manual timer increases user control. The "ready" and "heat" lights inform the user when the oven is heated or ready to bake. This oven uses a 2-speed, soft air, 1/2 horsepower blower fan that recirculates air inside the cooking chamber for uniform distribution of heat.
Main Features Include:
- Southbend model BGS Bronze Double Stack Convection Oven with stainless steel exterior provides durability and strength
- Porcelain enameled interior with coved corners for smooth appearance and easy cleaning
- (5) wire racks each with 11 rack positions
- Dependable doors with a full swing at 180°
- Low-emission Glass windows for easy cleaning and energy conservation
- (2) 40-watt recessed lamps with high temperature inside cavity for increased visibility
- Solid-state Thermostat regulates temperature from 140°F to 500°F
- 60-minute manual timer for effective baking
- Electronic ignitor with flame safety device
- Non-clogging, efficient Inshot burners for consistency in performance
- Heavy-duty doors with cool-to-touch handles
- Double-door sealing system for heat retention
- Easily serviceable, plug-in/plug-out control panel
- Forced air circulation for quick and uniform cooking
- "Heat" and "ready" lights
- Soft Air, 2-speed 1/2 horsepower blower fan for air circulation inside the oven cavity
- 26" triangular legs in black color for maximum support even on rough kitchen surfaces
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 18 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Cord & Plug:||6'|
|Temp Range:||+140°F to +500°F|
|Timer:||60 minute dial|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 65|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.
How will this Southbend double stack oven arrive at my facility once it has been ordered?
- This Southbend double stack convection oven will arrive as one unit. You will need to ensure your door openings are large to accommodate the height of the box.