Somerset Industries CDR-2100S Pizza Dough Roller and Sheeter - Tabletop 20"W Roller, Side Operated
Perfect for Countertop Production
The Somerset Industries CDR-2100S is a tabletop pizza dough roller and sheeter designed to save food prep time and increase overall productivity. This roller and sheeter can be used to roll out dough for pitta bread, pizzas, tortillas, focaccia, pie crust, and much more. The simple and compact design of this model makes it fit for small kitchen operations. This pizza roller is used for high-volume output as it can easily produce up to 600 pieces of dough per hour. The unit features a double-pass operation using (3) 3-1/2" diam. rollers with 15" width. These high-precision rollers are controlled with micro-adjustments for accurate results. The safety sensors allow for automatic shutoff.
The Somerset side-operated pizza roller and sheeter is made of heavy-duty stainless steel that offers excellent durability and corrosion-resistance. The non-stick synthetic rollers prevent dough from sticking. For bigger dough pieces, a large hopper is included in this roller. Users can sheet dough up to 20" diam. for pizzas, wraps, and more into a uniform thickness and a round shape quickly and easily. The easy-to-maintain drive mechanism of the unit is separated from the roller area for maximum user safety. It has spring-loaded, removable scrapers that make it easy for the users to detach and clean them at the end of the day.
This easy-to-operate dough roller and sheeter includes (4) 4" adjustable legs for maximum stability and support. The unit requires a 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection for smooth operation.
Main Features Include:
- Roller and sheeter for countertop operation
- Rolls out dough for pitta bread, pizzas, tortillas, focaccia, etc.
- Compact, no-fuss design for tight kitchen spaces
- Produces up to 600 dough pieces per hour
- Two-pass operation with (3) 3-1/2" diam. rollers
- High precision rollers controlled by micro-adjustments
- Safety sensors for automatic shutoff
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-stick synthetic rollers
- Uniform thickness within few seconds
- Large hopper for bigger dough pieces
- Drive mechanism separated from roller area for user safety
- Spring-loaded scrapers are removable for easy cleaning
- (4) 4" adjustable legs
- Electrical connection: 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 31 In Dough Equipment.
|Diameter:||up to 15" Diam | up to 20" Diam|
|Capacity:||Produces 500-600 pieces of dough per hour|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 104|