Somerset Industries CDR-1550 Pizza Dough Roller and Sheeter - Tabletop 15"W Roller, Front Operated
Perfect for Countertop Production
Roll dough for pizzas, pie crust, tortillas, pita bread, roti, foccachia, and pasta using the Somerset Industries CDR-1550 Pizza Dough Roller and Sheeter. The sheeter is perfect for countertop production at restaurants, bakeries, pizza parlors, and cafes. Its compact design makes it suitable for tight kitchen spaces. The high precision rollers on the unit are controlled with micro-adjustments to deliver accurate results. Safety sensors are provided on the roller for automatic shutoff. The unit can produce between 500-600 pieces of dough per hour. It has (3) 3-1/2" diam. roller with 15" width.
This pizza dough roller and sheeter is fitted with spring-loaded removable scrapers that allow users to remove and clean without much effort. Made of stainless steel, the unit is resistant to corrosion and rust and aids sanitation and durability. The non-stick synthetic construction of the rollers prevents the dough from sticking. The unit sheets dough to a uniform thickness within seconds. A large hopper is provided for bigger dough pieces. For user convenience, this unit has a side operation design. It has the drive mechanism separate from the roller area for maximum user safety.
The dough roller and sheeter has (4) 4" adjustable legs that provide maximum stability to the structure. It requires a 120V electrical connection to function.
Main Features Include:
- Pizza Dough Roller and Sheeter for countertop production at restaurants, bakeries, pizza parlors, and cafes
- For pizzas, pie crust, tortillas, pitta bread, roti, foccachia, and pasta
- Compact design suitable for tight kitchen spaces
- High precision rollers controlled with micro-adjustments
- Safety sensors for automatic shutoff
- Produce between 500-600 pieces of dough per hour
- (3) 3-1/2" diam. roller with 15" width
- Fitted with spring-loaded removable scrapers ensure easy removal and cleaning
- Stainless steel construction aids sanitation and durability
- Non-stick synthetic rollers
- Sheets dough to uniform thickness within seconds
- Large hopper for bigger dough pieces
- Side operation
- Drive mechanism away from roller area for user safety
- (4) 4" adjustable legs
- Requires 120V electrical connection
- Overall dimensions: 17-1/2"Wx16"Dx25-1/2"H
- Weighs: 170 lbs
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 7 Out Of 31 In Dough Equipment.
|Diameter:||up to 15" Diam | up to 20" Diam|
|Capacity:||Produces 500-600 pieces of dough per hour|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 104|