Somerset CDR-2000 - Dough Roller and Sheeter - 500-600 Pieces per Hour - 20" Wide - Countertop
The Somerset CDR-2000 Somerset Dough Roller is great for pizzas, flour tortillas, sheeting, cinnamon roils, calzones, and more.
Upgrade your kitchen with the Somerset CDR-2000 Pizza Dough Roller and Sheeter that can make thick dough in no time. Pizza dough, cookie dough, or tortilla dough can now be done with ease with this roller and sheeter. Designed to operate on the side, the dough can be fit in through one side and comes out through the other. It comes out in a uniform thickness. It includes non-stick rollers that are separated from the drive mechanism. The Somerset CDR-2000 Pizza Dough Roller and Sheeter can easily make 500-600 pieces per hour that are up to 15" wide.
Made of durable welded stainless steel construction, the pizza dough roller and sheeter helps in easy cleaning and maintenance. The system stands on adjustable legs that offer stability. This design is user-friendly and operates in a consistent speed and can also be operated manually for simple adjustments. It also includes spring-loaded scrapers that are removable for easy maintenance. The large hoppers on the side are perfect to pull in the dough. For safety purposes, it also includes safety sensors that help in automatic shut off. This ergonomic design roller is separated from the sheeter for efficient mechanism. Cook your pizzas or tortillas effortlessly with the easy-to-use the Somerset CDR-2000 Pizza Dough Roller and Sheeter.
- Tabletop 20"W Roller
- Ideal for pizza, tortillas, cookies, and more
- Makes 500-600 pieces per hour up to 15 in.
- Synthetic, non-stick rollers
- Sheets the dough to a uniform thickness
- Stainless steel construction is durable
- Spring-loaded scrapers are easily removable for cleaning
- Automatically shuts off as needed with the safety sensors
- Operated from the side
- Large pieces of dough fit in the large hopper
- Drive mechanism is separated from the roller area
- 3.5 in. dia.x20 in. L rollers
- Sits up on 4-in. adjustable legs
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1/2 HP motor
- Overall Dimensions: 17.44 in. Wx22.09 in. Dx21.71 in. H
- One year parts and labor warranty
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 31 In Dough Equipment.
|Diameter:||up to 15" Diam | up to 20" Diam|
|Capacity:||Produces 500-600 pieces of dough per hour|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 104|