Solstice 35 lbs. Oil Capacity High Efficiency Fryer
For Energy Saving High Production Frying
The Pitco Frialator VF-35S is a commercial fryer designed to cater the needs of a commercial setting. This Solstice fryer is an ideal addition for places like cafes, diners, bistros, and restaurants as it can be used to fry a variety of snacks and appetizers like onion rings, chicken, nuggets, French fries and more. The baffle design of this unit increases production and lowers the flue temperature per BTU. This fryer uses 70,000 BTU per hour for maximum efficiency and powerful performance. The high-efficiency fryer has a 35 lbs oil capacity that can easily fry up to 59 lbs French fries within 60 minutes.
The Solstice fryer includes (2) twin baskets for quick food preparation. The basket hanger makes it easy for the chefs to hang the fryer baskets on the side to drain out or cool down excess oil. This hanger can be easily removed at the time of cleaning. This fryer includes a tube rack to collect food debris and crumbs into the cool zone for easy disposal.
The Pitco Frialator fryer has a burner design for increased production. This unit has a user-friendly thermostat that maintains the fryer temperature between 200°F and 400°F. The safety limit switch shuts off gas flow in case the temperature exceeds the upper limit. The integrated gas control safety valve acts as manual and pilot valve, pressure regulator, and prevents gas flow to the main burner if the pilot is out.
The Pitco stainless steel floor fryer is equipped with 9" adjustable legs that keep the equipment well above the floor and offer easy access to cleaning underneath. The Pitco Frialator floor fryer unit is available in LP and Natural gas connection. It needs a 3/4" gas connection for smooth workflow.
Main Features Include:
- Commercial fryer for cafes, diners, bistros, and restaurants
- Baffle design increases production and lowers flue temperature per BTU
- 70,000 BTU per hour for maximum efficiency
- 35 lbs oil capacity to fry 59 lbs French fries in 1 hour
- (2) twin baskets for quick food preparation
- Basket hanger to drain out excess oil
- Tube rack collects food debris and crumbs in cool zone
- Thermostat maintains temperature between 200°F and 400°F
- Safety switch shuts off gas flow when temperature exceeds
- Integrated gas control prevents gas flow to main burner if pilot is out
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Welded tank with peened finish
- 9" adjustable for easy cleaning underneath
- Available in LP and Natural gas connection
- Requires 3/4" gas connection
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY OF TANK
This Product Ranks 18 Out Of 35 In 25-50 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +400°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 75|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.