Solstice 35 lbs. Oil Capacity High Efficiency Fryer
For Energy Saving High Production Frying
This Pitco VF35S is a high efficiency gas fryer. This model is constructed with a stainless steel tank, front, door, sides and back splash. This commerical kitchen equipment, Pitco VF35S burner design allows for an increase in cooking production. A lower flue temperature generates more production per BTU. This Pitco VF35S, also known as an economy gas fryer, has a tube design. This unit has an oil capacity of 35 lbs. and uses 70,000 BTU. This high efficiency Pitco VF35S features a gas control valve to prevent gas flow to the burner until the pilot is established. The temperature limit switch safely shuts off all gas flow when the fryer temperature exceeds the upper limit. This Pitco VF35S stands on 9" adjustable legs. This cooking equipment includes two twin size baskets. This Pitco VF35S that is 155⁄8"Wx32"Dx461⁄8"H weighs 161 lbs. This high efficiency fryer is available in Natural or LP gas. Central Restaurant Products offers this Pitco VF35S with free shipping!
This Pitco VF35S has these main features:
- High efficiency
- 35 lbs. Oil capacity
- Cooks 55-59 lbs. of french fries per hour
- 70,000 BTU/hr
- 14"Wx135⁄8"Dx4"H frying area
- Overall dimensions: 155⁄8"Wx32"Dx461⁄8"H, 161 lbs.
- Includes two twin size baskets
- 9" adjustable legs
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY OF TANK
Product ranks 15 out of 37 in 25-50 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +400°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 75|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.