John Boos PCA3 Solid Butcher Block
The John Boos PCA3 is a solid maple top butcher block work table that stands 34" high. Designed for quality and durability, the unique construction of this butcher block allows it to be used as both a work table against the wall or as an island centerpiece.
Keeping utility and aesthetics in mind, the beautiful worksurface top of the butcher block is made of solid hard rock maple with end grain. The end grain worksurface construction not only creates a beautiful classic butcher block look, but also resists nicks and gouges to prevent bacteria from entering the wood. The unit can handle anything from the heavy duty, professional culinary chopping to the light slicing of recreational cooks. The block surface is finished with penetrating oil and resists any damage due to cutting or damaging. The worksurface is 10" thick and designed to last for generations. Designed to professional standards by John Boos & Co., it is a valuable tool for commercial foodservice stations.
The striking Boos block comes standard with an attached wooden knife holder. It allows you to always keep your knives close at hand, thus improving production efficiency. It stands stable on four (4) legs that are tapered at the bottom. The legs are made of hard rock maple. Measuring 24" long and 24" wide, this butcher block work table is shipped knocked-down but can be readily assembled without problem.
Main Features Include:
- Restaurant-quality butcher block with a perfect height for chopping, slicing or rolling out dough
- Features a 10" thick select northern hard rock maple end grain flat top with penetrating oil finish
- Excellent worktop surface for cutting, chopping and slicing tasks
- Comes with attached wooden knife holder with blade shield
- Resists deep gouges and stays sanitary
- Designed with classic tapered-style legs made from hard rock maple
- It is shipped knocked-down
- Dimensions: 24"D x 24"W x 34"H
- Weight: 185 lb.
This Product Ranks 128 Out Of 171 In Restaurant Cutting Boards.