Sofgrip Paring Knife 3-1/4" Blade
Helps Reduce Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
The Dexter Russell 24333C Sofgrip paring knife is designed to peel and carve vegetables and fruits. Ideal for commercial kitchens, this 3-1/4" blade knife allows user to peel even the thickest-skinned fruits as well as cut food items that require attention to detail. It is designed in such a way that no moisture, grease, fat, bacteria, or acid can penetrate the blade or handle, thus keeping them clean while working. The stamped stainless steel blade prevents corrosion and rust. Its "soft feel" slip-resistant grip with large guard ensures added user safety. Available in black and white, the soft rubber grip handle is comfortable to hold.
Main Features Include:
- Designed to peel and carve vegetables and fruits
- Impervious seal of blade to handle for utmost sanitation and durability
- Durable stainless steel blade
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant grip with enlarged safety guard
- Soft feel handle minimizes stress and fatigue
- Available in two handle colors - black and white
- 3-1/4" blade length
LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURER'S DEFECTS
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 53 In Paring Knives.
|Construction Material:||Stainless steel blade|
|Handle:||White plastic | Black plastic|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 135|