Snap-On Lid For Round Storage Containers 250-367, 250-368 and 250-369
Use the Cambro RFSC12PP Snap-On Lid to keep the Cambro storage containers covered. It is designed for Central Models #250-367, #250-368 and #250-369 Cambro containers. This cover keeps the contents fresh and safe. It ensures a tight fitting but can also be removed easily. The lid is available in two (2) colors - clear and translucent. The clear lid has a polycarbonate construction to withstand temperatures between -40°F and +210°F. The translucent lid is made of polyethylene that withstands temperatures between -40°F to +160°F.
Main Features Include:
- Suitable for Central Models #250-367, #250-368 and #250-369
- Impact- and stain-resistant
- (2) colors - clear and translucent (container color should be same)
- Clear lid withstands temperature between -40°F and +210°F
- Translucent lid withstands temperature between -40°F and +160°F
- Dishwasher safe
- NSF listed
~Made in the U.S.A.~
This Product Ranks 13 Out Of 156 In Food Storage - Round And Squares.
WARNING: This product can expose you toBisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||polycarbonate | polyethylene|
|Temp Range:||-40°F to +210°F | -40°F to +160°F|
|Type:||Food Storage Container Lid|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between translucent seal covers, clear or white covers?
- The seal covers provide a more air tight seal. The solid clear lids provide better visibility and the white lids will only match white containers.
Do white or translucent containers contain BPA?
What makes clear storage containers cloudy??
- Typically warewashing chemicals.
What will weaken the strength of clear storage containers?
- Harsh detergents, chlorine rinses and bleach.
How can I tell the model number of my container??
- Molded into the bottom.