Snap-On Lid For Round Storage Containers 250-365 and 250-366
The Cambro RFSC6PP Snap-On Lid is designed for Cambro's 6 qt and 8 qt Round Storage Containers. This lid locks in the freshness and prevents food from getting spoilt until use. The tightly fitted snap-on cover features a thumb tap for quick removal. Its impact- and stain-resistant cover is available in (2) colors - clear and translucent. Its clear polycarbonate cover can withstand temperatures between -40°F and +210°F. The translucent polyethylene cover can withstand temperature from -40°F and +160°F. The lid cannot be used interchangeably as its color should match the color of the container.
Main Features Include:
- Snap-On Lid for 6 and 8 qt Round Storage Containers
- Locks in freshness and prevents contamination
- Thumb tap for effortless and quick removal
- Resists impacts and stains for lasting use
- Clear cover withstands temperature from -40°F to +210°F
- Translucent cover withstands temperature from -40°F to +160°F
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
~Made in the U.S.A.~
This Product Ranks 14 Out Of 156 In Food Storage - Round And Squares.
WARNING: This product can expose you toBisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||polycarbonate | polyethylene|
|Temp Range:||-40°F to +210°F | -40°F to +160°F|
|Type:||Food Storage Container Lid|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between translucent seal covers, clear or white covers?
- The seal covers provide a more air tight seal. The solid clear lids provide better visibility and the white lids will only match white containers.
Do white or translucent containers contain BPA?
What makes clear storage containers cloudy??
- Typically warewashing chemicals.
What will weaken the strength of clear storage containers?
- Harsh detergents, chlorine rinses and bleach.
How can I tell the model number of my container??
- Molded into the bottom.