Slat Back Chair, 17-1/4"Wx33-1/2"H
Quality Mortise and Tenon Style Construction
This Slat Back wood chair is a Value Series product. Central selects these products for their solid construction at a budget-minded price. This slat back wood chair comes in choice of Mahogany or Walnut finish. The frame is constructed from European beechwood using mortise and tenon joints. This slat back wood chair, Darby series chair has several seat options. Choose a 3⁄4" thick Beech wood or 21/4" seat height on wood models, 20" on vinyl. 21 lbs.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 17 Out Of 29 In Wood Chairs.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 332|
|Seating Style:||Slat Back|
|Seating Usage:||Indoor Use|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the weight capacity of this chair?
- This chair has a weight limit of 800 lbs.
Will this chair scratch my floor?
- This chair features non-marring plastic floor glides to prevent scratching and scuff marks.
Is this chair appropriate for a commercial setting?
- Yes, this chair is designed for daily commercial use. Suitable also for home use.
What is the CA 117 fire retardant standard?
- All upholstered furniture sold into California must meet certain flame retardance standards. California Technical Bulletin 117, otherwise known as CA117 or CAL117, requires that certain furniture materials, such as the upholstery or the padding, pass open flame and smolder tests. This regulation is only legally binding in California, but it has become the national standard for upholstered furniture flammabiliy.
Does this product comply with CA 117?
- Yes, this product does comply with CA 117.