Single Stack, Gas Convection Oven - Standard Depth, 38-1/4"W
Gas, Single Stack Convection Oven has heavy duty construction. Stainless steel front, top and sides. Dual pane thermal glass windows. Dependent doors. Removable front panel. Solid state manual controls. 29"Wx241⁄4"D. Holds (5) 18"Wx26"W full size pans in left-to-right positions. 381⁄4"Wx367⁄8"Dx57" including 25" legs. Natural or LP gas. 120V connection required for fan. 590 lbs.
- 200°F to 500°F temperature control range
- Porcelain interior
- 60 minute manual timer
- Two-speed 3⁄4 HP fan with auto-thermal overload protection in control area
- 11 rack positions per oven
- Includes five chrome-plated racks per oven
- Produces 50,000 BTU
- Cord and plug included.
TWO YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR, THREE YEAR LIMITED DOOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 10 out of 36 in Single Stack Gas Convection Ovens.
|Height:||57" including 25" legs|
|Controls:||Solid State Manual Controls|
|Cord & Plug:||Cord and plug included.|
|Door Type:||Dependent Doors|
|Temp Range:||200°F to 500°F|
|Timer:||60 minute manual timer|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 66|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.