Central Exclusive Full-Size Solid Aluminum Sheet Pan, Heavy Duty, 16 Gauge
Standard Sizes For All of Your Baking, Storage and Display Needs
The Central Exclusive Sheet Pan is a heavy-duty full-size pan that can be used to bake a variety of delicious desserts like cookies, sheet cakes, pastries, Swiss rolls, pizzas, and more. The versatile baking sheet pan makes a great addition to bakeries, cafeterias, coffee shops, and cafes. This rectangular pan is made using 16-gauge solid aluminum to withstand the daily demands of your busy commercial kitchen. The aluminum construction also aids in reaching a desired baking temperature quickly. Once the baking process is over, it also cools down quickly, thus, saving time and boosting overall productivity. It has a non-stick surface that eliminates scraping and scratching, thus extending the life of the sheet pan. Also, the non-stick nature of the pan makes it easy to clean and maintain.
Aluminum finish gives the sheet pan an industrial look, which is perfect for commercial kitchens such as of restaurants and bakeries. The pan has a concave base which flattens when heated for a more consistent and even baking. The Central Exclusive Sheet Pan is recommended for handwashing only to ensure the aluminum stays in the best condition. However, when using a metal-safe detergent, it may also be safe to clean in a dishwasher.
Additional features include:
- The Central Exclusive Sheet Pan is made with 16-gauge solid aluminum
- It is non-stick and easy to clean after use
- The base of this pan is concave in shape which flattens when heated to ensure consistent and even baking
- The rectangular shape and generous capacity make it a great idea to bake a variety of delectable desserts and pizza
- Handwashing is recommended for this sheet pan to ensure aluminum stays in shape
- Cleaning the sheet pan in a dishwasher is safe only when a metal-safe detergent is used
- Overall Sheet Pan Dimensions: 18"Wx26"D
- Overall Sheet Pan Weight: 4 lbs.
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 123 In Sheet Pans - Baking.