Sharp RCD2200M Commercial Microwave - Heavy Duty, TwinTouch 2200 Watts, 208/230V
Easy Access To Controls Even When Placed on a High Shelf or Stacked
TwinTouch™ Microwave's .75 cu. ft. cabinet holds (2) third-size pans side-by-side, or (1) half-size pan. Dual control panels. 10 memory pads hold up to 100 programs. Double and triple quantity buttons. Stainless steel interior and exterior, with rugged handles and hinges. Stackable to conserve counter space (mounting plate included). 208/230V. 2200 watts. 70 lbs.
- Eleven power levels (including defrost) use "top and bottom" energy distribution, ensuring uniform heating
- Interior: 14"Wx13"Dx71⁄8"H
- Exterior: 171⁄2"Wx201⁄2"Dx135⁄8"H
THREE YEAR ON-SITE WARRANTY
Product ranks 31 out of 45 in Commercial Microwaves.
|Capacity:||.75 cu. ft.|
|Style:||Eleven power levels|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this Sharp RCD2200M safe to use?
- Yes, this Sharp RCD2200M microwave oven is safe to operate. Sharp has designed an interlock safety switched on the door mechanism and the microwave cannot operate if the door is open or cracked.
What set Sharp's RCD2200M a part from other heavy duty microwaves?
- Commercial kitchens often place the microwave oven up on a shelf or over a prep area. Many employees cannot reach the control pad. With the Sharp RCD2200M Twin Touch control pad, there is a pad at the top and bottom of the microwave. The bottom pad makes it easier for employees to use the microwave, without bringing the microwave off the shelf and using up valuable counter space.