Sharp R-21LCFS Medium Duty Commercial Microwave, 1000 Watts
Don't Waste Money By Replacing With Non-Commercial Microwaves
Do more in a small space with the Sharp R-21LCFS commercial microwave! The medium duty microwave oven features 1000 watts of cooking power to quickly warm foods without sacrificing quality. 1.0 cu. ft. of capacity gives a plentiful amount of space inside that makes the unit perfect for full-service restaurants, hospitals, nursing homes, cafeterias, convenience stores, and more. The stainless steel interior and exterior is durable to stand up to continuous use and the streamlined look will also resist chipping and scratching. A super-rugged grab handle gives operators peace of mind and the 6-minute dial timer allows operators to easy select cooking time.Main Features:
- Medium duty commercial microwave
- 1000 watts
- 1.0 cu. ft. capacity
- Steamlined look and will resist chipping and scratching
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Super-rugged grab handle
- Heating time guide chart gives the proper time needed to heat a variety of popular foods
- 6-minute dial timer marked in increments for convenience
- End of heating signal to let user know when food is ready
- Cabinet interior measures 13-7/8"W x 14-5/8"D x 8-1/8"H
- Gray painted steel exterior
- Exterior measures: 20-1/2"W x 16"D x 12-1/8"D
ONE YEAR ON-SITE PARTS/LABOR, THREE YEAR MAGNETRON TUBE REPAIR OR REPLACE WARRANTY
Product ranks 3 out of 45 in Commercial Microwaves.
|Timer:||6 minute light up precise electronic dial|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the warranty on this Sharp R-21LCF work?
- If your Sharp R-21LCF microwave requires service during the warranty period of one year, Sharp will either replace the microwave oven with a brand new like model, shipped to you at no cost, or repair the unit onsite. You will not have to send your microwave to a repair depot and wait for it to be repaired and sent back.
Why should I purchase a commercial microwave oven vs. a residential unit?
- Residential units are not built to withstand the repeated use of a commercial kitchen. They are built to be used three to five times a day. Also, most residential units do not offer a warranty or a very limited warranty.
Is this Sharp R21-LCF safe to use?
- Yes, this Sharp R21-LCF microwave oven is safe to operate. Sharp has designed an interlock safety switched on the door mechanism and the microwave cannot operate if the door is open or cracked.