Service Ideas T277B Brick French Coffee Press, 11.8 oz.
The Service Ideas T277B is a visually appealing way to serve delicious coffee!
The Service Ideas T277B Brick French Coffee Press features a brick-lined pattern on the outside of the glass that adds eye appeal and protection from the hot glass liner. Constructed of a durable Pyrex® glass liner with an 18/8 stainless steel exterior, this french press holds 11.8 oz. and is available in a brushed bronze or polished stainless chrome finish.
The Service Ideas Brick French Press comes with:
- Spiral screen
- Mesh screen
- Fine mesh screen
This Service Ideas Brick French Press is:
- The body is dishwasher safe
- It is recommended to hand wash the screens and plunger
How to use a French Press:
1. Fill with the appropriate amount of medium ground coffee or tea. It is recommended to use 2-3 teaspoons per 6 ounces of water, depending on your preferred strength.
2. For best results, pour water that has just come to a boil over the grounds.
3. Secure lid and let steep for 3-5 minutes.
4. After coffee grounds or tea leaves have settled, push the filter down.
5. Pour into your favorite cup and enjoy!
Note: It is recommended to warm the body of the french press prior to pouring the boiling water to prevent thermal shock.
For more information on the Service Ideas T277B French Press, call 800.215.9293 to speak with a knowledgeable product consultant.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 270|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|