SaniServ DF200 DuraFreeze Countertop Soft Serve and Yogurt Machine
Delivers High Profits and Customer Satisfaction, Economical in Price and Space
Offer your guests delicious ice cream and frozen yogurts with the SaniServ DF200 Soft Serve and Yogurt Machine. Compact size to fit easily on countertops or buffet lines, available at an economical price. Overall dimensions of 14”x23-11/16”x25-3/8”.
Stainless steel construction with heavy-duty components for efficient, durable performance.
7 quart mixing reservoir for blending all ingredients and tasty desserts. Air cooling system ensures motor won’t overheat. Dispensing head to pour directly into a cup or cone. Two three-ounce servings per minute. Drip tray helps the area remain clean.
Main Features Include:
- SaniServ model DF200 Soft Serve & Yogurt Machine has a stainless steel construction for keeping it durable and reliable
- This machine is driven by compressor and motor of 1/2 horsepower
- This machine has a reservoir with 7 quart capacity
- Dispenses (2) 3-ounce servings of ice cream every minute
- It has a stainless steel dasher with scrape blades of low friction
- Measuring 14" x 23-11/16" x 25-3/8", this machine can be easily fixed on the countertop for saving space
- To prevent air from overheating, this machine comes with an air cooling system
- It uses R404 refrigerant for maximum efficiency
- It has a fewer parts which make the disassembling and cleaning process easy and simple
- It features automatic consistency controls for smooth operations
- It has a weight of 145 lbs.
- The refrigerant hopper helps in keeping your ice cream or yogurt mixture cool before it enters the cylinder
- It has a drip tray for collecting any accidental spills and drips for keeping your machine clean and hygienic
- It uses voltage of 120, making it energy efficient and cost-effective
- It has a dispensing head for pouring out ice cream or yogurt without any inconvenience
90 DAY PARTS WARRANTY
ONE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 17 In Soft Serve Ice Cream Machines.
|Yield:||(2) 3 oz. Servings Per Minute|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 40|