San Jamar KP196 - Color Coded Kleen-Pail - 6 Quarts
The San Jamar KP196 comes in several colors to minimize confusion between chemical cleaners and solutions, and prevent cross-contact of common allergens.
The San Jamar KP196 Kleen-Pail® is the original dedicated non-food container, meeting HACCP guidelines. San Jamar Kleen-Pails are available in a variety of colors to eliminate the confusion between cleaning and sanitizing solutions. Traditionally, Blue (San Jamar KP196KCBL) and Yellow (San Jamar KP196KCYL) are used for general use and Purple (San Jamar KP196PR) has been used to identify allergens to prevent cross-contact in the kitchen. Select from the drop down menu.
Green (San Jamar KP196GN) and Red (San Jamar KP196RD) are also available as Central Model #373-010. Green is traditionally used for cleaning detergent and Red is used for chemical sanitizing agents.
Additional Features and Benefits of the San Jamar KP196 Kleen-Pails Include:
- Trilingual English, Spanish and French printing to meet health codes and reinforce employee training
- Durable, ergonomic handle design for ease of carrying
- The bail handle design prevents loss of broken handles
- Graduated marking aides in proper chemical dilution ration
- Embossed raised lettering ensures that pails are always identifiable as non-food containers
- 6 quart capacity
For more information on San Jamar's diverse assortment of sanitation solutions, call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button - to communicate directly with a knowledgeable product expert.
Product ranks 12 out of 20 in Cleaning Caddies And Pails.