San Jamar 19NU - Pot, Sink and Dishwashing Gloves - Flexible Nitrile Rubber - 19" Long - Green
The San Jamar 19NU protects against abrasions, punctures, chemicals and high heat.
The San Jamar 19NU Nitrile Rubber Dishwasher Gloves offer protection against abrasions, punctures, and chemicals, and are heat resistant up to 185°F, making them ideal for use when washing pots and pans. Available from Central Restaurant Products in a variety of sizes, including:
- Small (San Jamar 19NU-S)
- Medium (San Jamar 19NU-M)
- Large (San Jamar 19NU-L)
- Extra Large (San Jamar 19NU-XL)
Select size from the drop down menu.
Main Features of the San Jamar 19NU Nitrile Rubber Dishwashing Gloves Include:
- Flexible nitrile rubber construction
- 19" long, protecting the arm against abrasions, punctures, chemicals and high heat up to the elbow
- Heat resistant up to 185°F
- Cotton flocked lining for comfort
- Embossed grip
- Sold by the pair
Click here to see more San Jamar Personal Safety Gloves.
See the documents below under the Additional Information section to view the San Jamar Hand Safety Brochure and their K-12 Solutions guide for more information, and call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Chat' button - to connect with a foodservice product expert.
This Product Ranks 13 Out Of 38 In Dishwashing Aprons And Gloves.
|Construction Material:||Nitrile rubber|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of nitrile?
- Nitrile is a thinner material, but still very strong, chemical resistant, and great for extended use. Fits hands tightly. Typically nitrile gloves are more comfortable than neoprene, and offer greater dexterity.