San Jamar 1217EL - Neoprene Dishwashing Glove - 17" - One Size Fits Most
Use the San Jamar 1217EL to protect the entire forearm against heat up to 350 degrees for a comfortable scrubbing experience.
The San Jamar 1217EL Neoprene® Dishwashing Gloves are designed to stand up to the toughest dish scrubbing challenges, made with one-piece seamless outer shell coated with heat-resistant Neoprene rubber for heat protection up to 350°F (176°C). The seamless construction makes these gloves liquid-proof and steam resistant, for a dry, continuous fit. The jersey inner lining creates a comfortable wear and adds even more heat protection. 17" long. One size fits most. Textured grip for more control when scrubbing pots and pans.
Main Features of the San Jamar 1217EL Neoprene Dishwashing Gloves Include:
- 17" long; one size fits most
- One-piece seamless shell with Neoprene rubber coat for a remarkable heat resistance up to 350°F
- Liquid-proof and steam resistant
- Comfortable jersey lining
- Elbow length, protecting the full forearm
- Rough, textured grip for precise scrubbing control
- FDA compliant
Click here to see more San Jamar Personal Safety Gloves.
See the documents below under the Additional Information section to view the San Jamar Hand Safety Brochure information, and call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Chat' button - to connect with a foodservice product expert.
Product ranks 21 out of 29 in Dishwashing Aprons And Gloves.
|Construction Material:||Neoprene rubber coating|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of neoprene?
- Neoprene is often an economical choice for gloves and aprons. It offers great protection against harsh chemicals, however, and remains flexible even in extreme high and low temperatures.