Round Storage Container, 8 Quart Capacity
Transport Containers Easily With Molded-In Handles
The Cambro RFS8PP is a Storage Container used to store both hot and cold food items. This 8 qt heavy-duty container is ideal for every commercial setting to keep stored food safe and fresh for hours. This versatile kitchen addition is available in two (2) options - clear polycarbonate and translucent polyethylene. The durable clear container can withstand temperature between -40°F and +210°F. The break-resistant translucent container can withstand temperature between -40°F and +160°F. The Cambro container features graduation markings in quarts and liters for accurate measurement. Its round shape and integrated handles allow easy handling, storage, and stacking. This round container is dishwasher safe.
Main Features Include:
- Store cold and hot food items
- Suitable for every commercial kitchen
- (2) color options available (select from drop down menu)
- Durable and easy-to-clean clear polycarbonate
- Withstands temperature between -40°F and +210°F
- Break-resistant translucent polyethylene
- Withstands temperature between -40°F and +160°F
- Graduation markings in liters and quarts
- Round shape with integrated handles
- Easy to handle, store, and stack
- Dishwasher safe
~Made in the U.S.A.~
This Product Ranks 17 Out Of 156 In Food Storage - Round And Squares.
WARNING: This product can expose you toBisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||polycarbonate | polyethylene|
|Temp Range:||-40°F to +210°F | -40°F to +160°F|
|Type:||Food Storage Container|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 170|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between translucent seal covers, clear or white covers?
- The seal covers provide a more air tight seal. The solid clear lids provide better visibility and the white lids will only match white containers.
Do white or translucent containers contain BPA?
What makes clear storage containers cloudy??
- Typically warewashing chemicals.
What will weaken the strength of clear storage containers?
- Harsh detergents, chlorine rinses and bleach.
How can I tell the model number of my container??
- Molded into the bottom.