Cambro RFS22 Round Food Storage Containers, 22-Quart
Transport Containers Easily With Molded-In Handles
The Cambro RFS22PP is a 22 qt. capacity round storage container designed for portioning and storing all ingredients, toppings, and pre-prepared foods in a commercial setting. When using it for storing food, pair it with a compatible lid (sold separately). This food storage container is made of BPA-free plastic and showcases exceptional chemical, stain, and impact resistance. This clear-colored storage container offers enhanced visibility and features easy-to-read graduation markings printed on outside of container. The stackable container can withstand temperatures between -40°F to +160°F. It can be cleaned easily in a dishwasher.
- Cambro RFS22PP Storage Container for storage and measurement purposes
- Capacity: 22 qt.
- Stackable design
- Clear-colored for easy visibility
- Easy-to-read graduation markings
- Stain-resistant and durable plastic construction
- Withstands temperature between -40°F to +160°F
- Safe for hi-temp dishwasher
- Integrated handles for easy carry
- Overall dimensions: 15"Wx14-7/8"D
- Weight: 3 lbs
~Made in the U.S.A.~
This Product Ranks 15 Out Of 156 In Food Storage - Round And Squares.
WARNING: This product can expose you toBisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||Polypropylene | Polycarbonate|
|Temp Range:||-40°F to +210°F | -40°F to +160°F|
|Type:||Food Storage Container|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 170|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between translucent seal covers, clear or white covers?
- The seal covers provide a more air tight seal. The solid clear lids provide better visibility and the white lids will only match white containers.
Do white or translucent containers contain BPA?
What makes clear storage containers cloudy??
- Typically warewashing chemicals.
What will weaken the strength of clear storage containers?
- Harsh detergents, chlorine rinses and bleach.
How can I tell the model number of my container??
- Molded into the bottom.