Round Storage Container, 2 Quart Capacity
Transport Containers Easily With Molded-In Handles
The Cambro RFS2PP Round Container with 2 qt capacity is used in cafes, restaurants, hotels and dine-ins to store ingredients, stock, garnishes and fruits. Its mold-in handles allow the users to carry and transport the container easily. This round container has graduation marks in quarts and liters for accurate measurement. It is available in two (2) color options - clear and translucent. The clear container has a durable polycarbonate construction that enhances visibility. It can withstand temperature from (-)40°F to (+)210°F. The translucent container has a polyethylene construction for strength and durability. It can withstand temperature from (-)40°F to (+)160°F.
Main Features Include:
- Cambro RFS2PP Round Container is used in cafes, restaurants, hotels and dine-ins for storage
- Capacity: 2 qt
- Mold-in handles for easy lifting and transportation
- Graduation marks in quarts and liters for accuracy
- (2) color options - clear and translucent
- Durable polycarbonate construction can withstand temperature from (-)40°F to (+)210°F
- Translucent container with polyethylene construction can withstand temperature from (-)40°F to (+)160°F
- Easy to stack
- Dishwasher safe
- Weight: 1 lb
~Made in the U.S.A.~
This Product Ranks 19 Out Of 156 In Food Storage - Round And Squares.
WARNING: This product can expose you toBisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||polycarbonate | polyethylene|
|Temp Range:||-40°F to +210°F | -40°F to +160°F|
|Type:||Food Storage Container|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 170|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between translucent seal covers, clear or white covers?
- The seal covers provide a more air tight seal. The solid clear lids provide better visibility and the white lids will only match white containers.
Do white or translucent containers contain BPA?
What makes clear storage containers cloudy??
- Typically warewashing chemicals.
What will weaken the strength of clear storage containers?
- Harsh detergents, chlorine rinses and bleach.
How can I tell the model number of my container??
- Molded into the bottom.