Round Storage Container, 18 Quart Capacity
Transport Containers Easily With Molded-In Handles
Store ingredients, toppings, and much more in this Cambro RFS18PP Round Food Storage Container. Boasting an 18-qt capacity, this container is designed to serve the needs of a busy commercial kitchen. This Cambro container is available in two (2) colors - Clear and Translucent. The clear container is made of virtually polycarbonate construction to withstand temperature between -40°F to +210°F. The translucent container is made of durable polyethylene to withstand temperature between -40°F to +160°F. These containers have easy-to-read graduations printed on outside of the container.
Main Features Include:
- Ideal for portioning and storing all your ingredients, toppings, and pre-prepared foods
- Capacity: 18 qt
- Integrated handles for easy lifting and transport
- Available in (2) colors - Clear and Translucent
- Clear polycarbonate container temperature range: -40°F to +210°F
- Translucent polyethylene container temperature range: -40°F to +160°F
- Easy-to-read graduation markings in liters and quarts
- Easy to stack
- Weight: 3 lbs
~Made in the U.S.A.~
This Product Ranks 38 Out Of 156 In Food Storage - Round And Squares.
WARNING: This product can expose you toBisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||polycarbonate | polyethylene|
|Temp Range:||-40°F to +210°F | -40°F to +160°F|
|Type:||Food Storage Container|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 170|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between translucent seal covers, clear or white covers?
- The seal covers provide a more air tight seal. The solid clear lids provide better visibility and the white lids will only match white containers.
Do white or translucent containers contain BPA?
What makes clear storage containers cloudy??
- Typically warewashing chemicals.
What will weaken the strength of clear storage containers?
- Harsh detergents, chlorine rinses and bleach.
How can I tell the model number of my container??
- Molded into the bottom.