Rational CMP61E - Half-Size Electric Combi Oven
Five Cooking Modes in One Oven to Provide Unlimited Culinary Selections
This electric Rational CMP61E is a combi oven. This model has can bake, roast, grill, steam, poach and more. This Rational CMP61E, also known as a CombiMaster®, cooks up to 15% faster than convection. This model has an oven cabinet with rounded corners for easy cleaning. This Rational CMP61E has an internal steam generator. This unit has a stainless steel interior and exterior. This manual oven, Rational CMP61E has a rapid cool down. This model has manual cleaning and descaling programs. This electric Rational CMP61E has a core temperature probe with +85°F to +575°F. This unit is 331⁄4"Wx303⁄8"Dx303⁄4"H and requires a 3⁄4" water connection. This Rational CMP61E is available in 208V or 240V, single or three phase or 480V, three phase. This model holds (6) 18"Wx13"D sheet pans or (6) 12"Wx20"D steam table pans. Central Restaurant Products offers this Rational CMP61E at the lowest price!
This Rational CMP61E has these main features:
- Available in 208V or 240V, single or three phase or 480V, three phase.
- Requires 3⁄4" water connection
- Holds (6) 18"Wx13"D sheet pans or (6) 12"Wx20"D steam table pans
- 331⁄4"Wx303⁄8"Dx303⁄4"H, 248 lbs.
Many other models available in various sizes in both electric and gas. Contact your product consultant for details.
Product ranks 5 out of 16 in Electric Combi Ovens.
|Pan Capacity:||(6) 18"x13", (6) 12"x20"|
|Temp Range:||+85°F to +575°F|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V | 480V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 67|
Frequently Asked Questions
What additional items are needed to get my Rational CMP61E up and running?
- Please contact us, so we can add Rational Certified installation and the Rational Installation kit to your order, to ensure you have everything you need once your oven arrives.
Does this Rational CMP61 qualify for Energy Star rebates?
- Depending on your location and energy company, this Rational CMP61 could potentially qualify for Energy Star rebates. Check with your local energy company or contact us to find out.