Radiance TMW-1100MR Microwave - Medium Duty, 1.2 Cu. Ft.
Commercial Durability with Euro Styling
The Radiance TMW-1100MR Microwave is a Euro style microwave, best suited for commercial kitchen application. Its stainless steel interior and exterior is resistant to corrosion and rust. The microwave has an easy-to-clean flat bottom and features a multi-power setting for cooking versatility. The easy grip and recessed door handle on the microwave aid in easy and safe operation. This 1000 Watts unit has safety interlock system for safe operation in busy kitchens. The tempered glass door on this model is accompanied by a light on the interior that ensures easy monitoring of items while being cooked inside.
The manual settings on this microwave ensure precision cooking. Users can cook a wide variety of items, preheat, and thaw frozen food in this microwave. The (5) power setting for a designed power level is provided to ensure accurate cooking. The time defrost feature lets users properly thaw items. The cavity of the microwave has 29L of capacity and is made of static borosilicate glass. Other features include a dial timer, up to 10 minute cooking time, energy save function, cooking complete beep, and a side hinged door for efficient performance.
A child safety lock feature is provided to prevent any injury to minors. The unit requires a 120V electrical connection and is cUL, NSF, and UL listed for sanitation and safe operation.
Main Features Include:
- Euro-style microwave for commercial kitchen application
- Stainless steel interior and exterior resistant to corrosion and rust
- Easy-to-clean flat bottom
- Multi-power setting for cooking versatility
- Easy grip and recessed door handle
- 1000 Watts unit with safety interlock system
- Tempered glass door
- Interior light for easy monitoring of items cooking inside
- Manual settings with 10 minute cooking time
- Perfect for cooking versatile food items, preheating, and thawing frozen food
- 5 power setting for designed power level
- Time defrost
- 29 liters capacity cavity made of static borosilicate glass
- Dial timer, energy save function, and cooking complete beep
- Side hinged door
- Child safety lock
- Requires 120V electrical connection to function
- cUL, NSF, and UL listed
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 19 Out Of 42 In Commercial Microwaves.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel & Cobalt metal powder, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Case Pack:||1 ea.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I purchase a commercial microwave oven vs. a residential unit?
- Residential units are not built to withstand the repeated use of a commercial kitchen. They are built to be used three to five times a day. Also, most residential units do not offer a warranty or a very limited warranty.