R&R Textile Mills 72001R - Microfiber Dish Towel - Ribbed Color Border - 15"x25" - Pack of 12
Wipe clean and quickly dry dinnerware fresh from the dishwasher with the R&R 72001R Microfiber Dish Towel.
Microfiber towels are a great cleaning solution because of their phenomenal absorbency, ideal for commercial kitchens, dishwashing areas and bars. Microfiber cloths make wiping up accidental spills and messes quick and easy. Proactively prepare for accidents by strategically placing a microfiber towel in areas where spills are common.
What is microfiber? Microfiber is a synthetic material usually made up of a high ratio of polyester and other fibers that are split, making the cloths much thinner than traditional cleaning cloths. Because they're so thin, less cleaning chemicals are required to cover the surface. Microfiber cloths are often used to dust, quickly wipe off water residue from dinnerware fresh out of the dishwasher, clean widows and mirrors, and shining stainless steel.
Main Features of the R&R Textiles Mills 72001R Microfiber Wipe Towels Include:
- Ribbed colored border, which is great if they're to be used for specific food prep areas to easily identify which towel serves which purpose to prevent cross-contamination or cross-contact with common allergens
- Microfiber is made up of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide (nylon)
- Great absorbency
- Lint free
- Sold by the pack of 12
R&R Textile Mills is a leading manufacturer of textile products, common in foodservice, hospitality, healthcare and more. Click here to view more R&R Textile Mills Cotton Bar Mops and Wipe Towels.
For more information about R&R Textile Mills cleaning and hospitality solutions, call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Chat' button - to connect with a foodservice product expert.
30 DAY WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 21 Out Of 41 In Cleaning Towels.
|Case Pack:||12 ea.|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is microfiber?
- Microfiber is a blend of polyester and nylon (polyamide) fiber which is then made into a fabric. The fibers are split to many times smaller than the width of a human hair. The fiber also has a star shape, giving it a much greater surface area than other types of cloths. It's fantastic, then, at picking up and holding onto dusts and liquids vs. just pushing them around.
What are the benefits of microfiber?
- Microfiber has many amazing benefits! Here are just a few:
1. Studies have shown that microfiber is better at capturing bacteria than cotton cloths.
2. Because microfiber cloths come in many colors, a color-coding system can be implemented to prevent cross-contamination. For example, yellow might be used for sinks, and green for general office cleaning.
3. Another study determined that microfiber cloths and mops require less water and chemicals while cleaning, which costs you less and is better for our environment.
4. Microfiber products can be washed over and over again, and will generally last much longer than other types of cleaning cloths.
How do I clean my microfiber cloths?
- Items made from microfiber ideally should be washed only with other items made from microfiber. This is to avoid the microfiber pulling at and damaging items made from other fibers. Use laundry detergent only - NO bleach or fabric softener.