Proofing and Holding Cabinet - 71"H, Non-adjustable Slide Spacing, 17 Pan Capacity
Design Prevents Excess Heat Loss and Speeds Recovery Time
Full Height Proofing and Holding cabinet has an Aluminum/Polymer which retain heat and save energy. Cool-to-touch exterior with molded-in hand-holds on all four corners, making it easy to maneuver. Adjustable digital thermostat from +80°F to +200°F. Higher temperatures without moisture for holding or lower temperatures and moisture for proofing. Change at the flip of a switch. Polymer high-strength magnetic pull latch with lever-action release. Proofing-holding combination control module is removable without tools. 275/8"Wx311/2"Dx71"H. 270 lbs.
- 5" casters, two with brakes
- 120V. 7.5 foot cord and NEMA 5-20P Plug.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 28 Out Of 70 In Insulated Full Height Holding Cabinets.
|Casters / Legs:||5" casters, two with brakes|
|Color:||Blue | Gray | Red|
|Cord & Plug:||7.5 foot cord and NEMA 5-20P Plug|
|Door Type:||Dutch Clear Doors | Dutch Solid Doors|
|Pan Capacity:||(17) 18"x26"|
|Temp Range:||+80°F to +200°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 92|
|Tray Slide Type:||Fixed Wire|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why would I choose an insulated cabinet over an uninsulated cabinet?
- In an insulated cabinet, the insulation reduces heat loss and reduces energy usage.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
What are the advantages of a full length door and a dutch door?
- The full length door costs less. The dutch door provides energy savings by allowing you to only open up certain sections of cabinet vs. the full length door that opens the entire cabinet.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.