Proofing and Holding Cabinet - 71"H, Adjustable Slide Spacing, 18 Pan Capacity
Design Prevents Excess Heat Loss and Speeds Recovery Time
The Metro C539CFSU-BU is a C5 3 Series Insulation Armour™ heated holding and proofing cabinet designed for maximum control and performance. This mobile heated cabinet will make an excellent addition to any restaurant, bakery, bistro, cafe, or catering business. The patented Insulation Armour™ insulation technology helps prevent heat loss, save energy, and provide a cool-to-touch exterior. The durable, high-density polyethylene construction can handle frequent use in high-volume applications.
This combination holding and proofing cabinet is designed to reach the temperature and humidity levels required for dough to properly rise before being baked. It maintains the temperature required to cook food for a longer time and keep it hot until the serving time. The combination module offers instant switching between holding and proofing with separate controls for temperature and humidity levels. The combination module has high temperatures for holding applications and low temperatures and humidity for proofing applications. Users can easily monitor these temperatures on an easy-to-read digital thermometer and can control them using recessed dials available on the bottom-mounted control module. The module can be removed for easy cleaning and system updates.
This full-size insulated holding/proofing cabinet is available in a choice of solid and lexan-type doors and a choice of colors, including red, gray, and blue. The door opens to reveal (3) universal wire slides that can be adjusted in 1-1/2" increments to accommodate various sized food products. The slides can hold 12"x20" steam table pans and 18"x26" sheet pans. The cabinet design is complete with (4) 5" casters with brakes on 2 of them.
Main Features Include:
- Proofing-holding combination control module
- Universal wire slides adjust in 1-1/2" increments
- Durable and stain-resistant high-density polyethylene exterior
- Solid, fully insulated, field-reversible door
- High-temperature door gaskets prevent heat leaking
- High-strength magnetic pull latch with lever-action release
- Can accommodate (18) 18"x26" or (34) 12"x20"x2-1/2" pans
- Easy-to-read digital thermometer
- Temperature range: 80° to 200°
- Removable bottom-mount control module
- Recessed control dials
- Power indicator lights
- 5" casters (2 with brakes) for easy mobility
- 7-1/2 ft cord and plug included
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Overall dimensions: 27-5/8"Wx31-1/2"Dx71"H
- Weight: 282 lbs
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 10 Out Of 70 In Insulated Full Height Holding Cabinets.
|Casters / Legs:||5" casters, two with brakes|
|Construction Material:||Aluminum insulated interior and high density polyethylene Armour™|
|Cord & Plug:||71⁄2' cord and plug included|
|Door Type:||Full height, choice of solid or lexan|
|Pan Capacity:||(18) 18"x26"|
|Temp Range:||+80°F to +200°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 92|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why would I choose an insulated cabinet over an uninsulated cabinet?
- In an insulated cabinet, the insulation reduces heat loss and reduces energy usage.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
What are the advantages of a full length door and a dutch door?
- The full length door costs less. The dutch door provides energy savings by allowing you to only open up certain sections of cabinet vs. the full length door that opens the entire cabinet.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.