Proofing and Holding Cabinet - 71"H, 34 Pan Capacity
Design Prevents Excess Heat Loss and Speeds Recovery Time
The Metro C539CDSL-BU is a versatile heated holding and proofing cabinet that is ideal for cafeterias, buffets, and catering businesses. This full-height holding cabinet comes with patented insulation technology that saves heat and energy while keeping the exterior cool to touch. With aluminum and polymer construction, this cabinet with insulation Armour panels stays free from impact, stain, and dents for long-lasting durability. Clear Lexan or insulated aluminum door of the unit enhances visibility of the food items stored inside so the user can keep a check on them without any heat loss. Offset/flush handles allow easy accessibility and moveable operations. This single cabinet can easily accommodate 34 pans measuring 18x26.
Holding cabinet features control modules including Moisture, Holding, and Combination Proof and Hold. Moisture module for holding hot items at high temperature, holding module for holding and proofing at any temperature with moisture control, and combination module for holding and proofing at lower temperatures. Every module provides the cabinet with quick heating and recovery with the help of a forced, thermostatically-operated convection system. Each control has a digital thermometer that indicates the temperature level ranging from 80°F to 200°F. The master on/off switch, recessed control dials, and power indicator lights ensure smooth operation and make it easy to train new employees. These control systems are easily removable without tools for quick and easy cleaning. It also helps the user to replace any worn-out controls without needing to replace the entire body of the cabinet. The unit comes with four 5 casters (2 of them have brakes) for easy mobility so that the user can place it anywhere in the kitchen. This model is available in a choice of red, blue, gray, and additional colors.
Main Features Include:
- Metro C539CDSL-BU Heated Holding Cabinet with insulation Armour for energy conservation and heat retention
- Polymer and aluminum exterior for durability, cool-to-touch, and safe from dents, stains, and impacts
- Flushed, offset handles for maneuverability
- Insulated aluminum or clear Lexan door for increased
- 17 slide pairs inside the cabinet
- Holding capacity of the unit is 17 pans measuring 18x26
- Thermostat with temperature ranging from 80°F to 200°F
- Bottom-mounted, removable control system for easy maintenance and replacement
- Polymer drip trough and catch pan for collecting food debris and condensate
- 3 Control modules
- Holding module for hot food items at high temperature without control on moisture level
- Moisture module for holding and proofing hot food items and moisture control at any given temperature
- Combination module for holding and proofing hot food and control on moisture level at lower temperature
- Power switch, power light, and control dials for easy operations
- Dimensions: 27-5/8Wx31-1/2Dx71H
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 28 In Half Height Holding Cabinets.
|Casters / Legs:||5" casters, two with brakes|
|Cord & Plug:||71⁄2' cord and plug included|
|Door Type:||Clear Dutch Doors|
|Pan Capacity:||(34) 18"x26"|
|Temp Range:||+80°F to +200°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 92|
Frequently Asked Questions
When would a non-insulated cabinet be right for my operation?
- Non-insulated cabinets are most ideal for proofing applications.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.