Proofing and Holding Cabinet - 44"H, Adjustable Slide Spacing, 8 Pan Capacity
Design Prevents Excess Heat Loss and Speeds Recovery Time
1/2 Height Proofing and Holding cabinet has an Aluminum/Polymer which retains heat and saves energy. Cool-to-touch exterior with molded-in hand-holds on all four corners, making it easy to maneuver. Adjustable digital thermostat from +80°F to +200°F. Higher temperatures without moisture for holding or lower temperatures and moisture for proofing. Change at the flip of a switch. Polymer high-strength magnetic pull latch with lever-action release. Proofing-holding combination control module is removable without tools. 275/8"Wx311⁄2"Dx44"H. 142 lbs.
- 5" casters, two with brakes
- 120V. 6' cord and plug included.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 17 Out Of 28 In Half Height Holding Cabinets.
|Casters / Legs:||5" casters, two with brakes|
|Color:||Blue | Gray | Red|
|Cord & Plug:||7.5 foot cord and NEMA 5-20P Plug|
|Door Type:||Full Length Clear Door | Full Length Solid Door|
|Pan Capacity:||(8) 18"x26"|
|Temp Range:||+80°F to +200°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 92|
|Tray Slide Type:||Universal Wire|
Frequently Asked Questions
When would a non-insulated cabinet be right for my operation?
- Non-insulated cabinets are most ideal for proofing applications.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.