ProLuxe DP2000BP Pizza Dough Press Heated Upper and Lower Plates
Flatten Tortilla and Pizza Dough Like a Pro with One Easy Motion!
The ProLuxe DP2000BP is a dough press designed to save prep time at a commercial setup with high demand. This pizza dough press is used in pizzerias, restaurants, cafeterias, and diners that are largely involved in serving dishes like pizzas and tortillas. It has a compact design that can easily fit anywhere on the kitchen counter. This efficient model flattens pizza dough, tortillas, and mushy skins into proportionate circles in a swift motion. It can effectively flatten up to 18" diam. balls without the need for rollers, labor, or flour. The press can fit up to (4) tortilla balls together. With the ability to flatten up to 1000 tortillas in 60 minutes, this dough press is an ideal addition to the foodservice establishment.
This pizza dough press features upper and lower platens with independent heating system to deliver maximum efficiency. The dual temperature control allows the users to set the temperature of each plate up to 450°F to produce wafer-thin skins and crisp, ready-to-serve tortillas. The plates swing out for easy use and user safety. The control system includes a power on/off and thickness control dial to obtain the exact consistency of tortillas, pizza bases, and much more. The pull handle has an adjustment option for the users to easily operate the dough press. The unit includes a 72" NEMA 6-15P cord and plug set for installation and requires a 240V, 50/60 Hz electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Dough press saves prep time at commercial kitchen
- Suitable for pizzerias, restaurants, cafeterias, and diners
- Compact design and easy to fit anywhere
- Flattens dough into proportionate circles
- Used with up to 18" diam. balls
- Fits up to (4) tortilla balls together
- Produces 1000 tortillas in 60 minutes
- Upper and lower platens with independent heating system
- Dual temperature control for individual plates
- Set temperature up to 450°F
- Thickness control dial for consistent results
- Pull handle with adjustment option
- 72" NEMA 6-15P cord and plug set included
- Electrical connection: 240V, 50/60 Hz
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 31 In Dough Equipment.
|Diameter:||up to 18" Diam|
|Voltage:||240v 2800 watts|