ProAccurate Thin Tip Thermometer
Quick 6-Second Response!
This ProAccurate DTT450-B Thin Tip Thermometer is designed to cook food at the right temperature for the right time. Ideal for use in baking, roasting, and other cooking tasks, this digital probe thermometer with a 1.5mm thin tip would easily fit into a chef's pocket. Its waterproof and antimicrobial case prevents bacteria growth. This field calibratable thermometer features an easy-to-read and a pocket clip and hook for sturdy pocket mounting. The Auto-Off function switches off the thermometer after 10 minutes to save battery life. The thermometer is resilient to high heat and has a sheath casing to protect the internal components. Its stem housing is made of food-safe ABS, 304 Series stainless steel material.
Main Features Include:
- For use in baking, roasting, and other cooking tasks
- Slim design fits into chef's pocket
- Waterproof construction
- Field calibratable for consistent temperature readings
- 1"Wx1/2"H LCD display
- Pocket clip and hook for sturdy pocket mounting
- Auto-Off after 10 minutes
- Thermistor probe-type design
- Resilient to high heat
- Sheath casing protects internal components
- Food-safe ABS, 304 Series stainless steel material
- Available in yellow, blue, green, purple, and red
- Temperature accuracy within 2°F
- Probe length: 2.75"
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 16 Out Of 86 In Digital Cooking Thermometers.
|NSF LISTED:||NFS listed|
|Temp Range:||-40°F to +450°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 151|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this thermometer be recalibrated?
- Yes. This thermometer offers one-button field calibration. Please visit CDNkitchen.com for instructions on Recalibrating Your Thermometer.
How long does it take to get an accurate temperature reading?
- This thermometer provides an accurate reading in approximately 6 seconds.
Can this be used on thick cuts of meat?
- Yes. This unit can be used on any size and/or cut of meat.
Does this thermometer meet FDA Food Code standards?
- Yes. This thermometer offers a 1.5 mm thin tip which is the recommended diameter for thin cuts of meat and poultry.