ProAccurate Meat/Poultry Ovenproof Thermometer
Ovenproof, Waterproof, and Boil Test Field Calibration!
Put food safety first with the CDN IRM200-GLOW ProAccurate® Meat/Poultry Ovenproof Thermometer! This specialized thermometer includes a dial that allows for easy reading in low light conditions. The dual scale is specifically designed for meat and poultry, noting levels at rare, medium and well done to guarantee every order is thoroughly cooked, safe, and prepared to your guests' request. The glass lens makes it ovenproof. It's also waterproof and boil test field calibrated. Features Include:
- Target range indication
- Target marker
- 304 stainless steel housing material
- Durable laboratory glass lens
- Extra large 2" dial
- 5" probe length
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 32 Out Of 73 In Dial Cooking Thermometers.
|NSF LISTED:||NSF listed|
|Temp Range:||120°F to 200°F|
|Type:||Oven and Grill|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 150|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this unit glow?
- The paint used is an iridescent paint. It doesn?t glow, but is bright for lowlight conditions.
How far do I need to insert the stem?
- Insert the stem at least halfway into the meat or poultry, making sure that it is not inserted into a fatty deposit or dressing.
How long does it take to get an accurate temperature reading?
- This thermometer provides an accurate reading in approximately 25 seconds.
Can this thermometer be recalibrated?
- Yes. This thermometer features a recalibration hexnut that can be adjusted. Please visit CDNkitchen.com for instructions on Recalibrating Your Thermometer.