PowerFry High Efficiency Gas Fryer, 65-70 lb. Oil Capacity, 80,000 BTU, 21"W
Patented FivePass™ Heat Transfer System Features an Innovate Design for Maximum Efficiency
Gas Fryer has free start up by Hobart Sales & Service. Stainless steel pot, front and cabinet. "V" shaped cold zone helps prolong oil life. Low cost of operation and cooks faster which uses less energy. FivePass™ heat transfer recovers faster, producing better tasting food while using less gas. Yields 66% cooking efficiency. SoftStart™ ignition system heats cold oil gently, which also helps reduce cook times. 65-70 lb. oil capacity. Includes set of four casters (2 locking). Natural or LP gas. 120V connection required, cord and plug included. 21"Wx301⁄8"Dx471⁄8"H. 235 lbs.
- Tube design
- 91 lbs. French fries per hour
- Two fry baskets with plastic coated handles
- 80,000 BTU
- 191⁄2"Wx14"D fry area
- Solid state analog knob controls with electronic matchless ignition
- +200°F to +390°F thermostat range
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY, 10 YEAR LIMITED TANK WARRANTY
Product ranks 10 out of 16 in 60-90 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +390°F|
|Yield:||1⁄2" ID and 3⁄4" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 74|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Vulcan PowerFry5 Series fryer right for my operation?
- The Vulcan PowerFry5 IS A "Best in Class" gas fryer. Performance, power, efficiency and ease of use are hallmarks of this fryer.
What menu items are best supported by the Vulcan PowerFry5?
- The Vulcan PowerFry5 series fryer is ideal for high volume operations looking to serve a variety of fried foods with no sacrifice to taste or quality.
Is the Vulcan PowerFry5 series fryer user friendly?
- The Vulcan PowerFry5 has an electronic ignition systems which means the fryer starts up with the simple push of a button.
How do I keep my Vulcan Power Fry5 series fryer in optimal condition?
- To keep your Vulcan PowerFry5 series fryer performing its best, follow the manufacturer's cleaning and maintenance recommendations.