PowerFry Battery with KleenScreen Plus Filtration
Patented FivePass™ Heat Transfer System Features an Innovate Design for Maximum Efficiency
Fryer Battery with Kleen Screen Filtration. Includes two gas fryers (#515-571) and one filtration system. Includes set of four 6" casters (two locking). Natural or LP gas. Requires 120V connection, cord and plug included. 31"Wx301⁄8"Dx471⁄8"H.
1⁄3 HP motor/pump circulates hot frying compound at a rate of eight gallons per minute with a one-touch push button switch. Drain valve interlock switch automatically turns off gas burners when draining oil. Drawn (seamless) 18 gauge stainless steel filter pan with 70 lb. frying compound capacity. Boil Out ByPass easily removes boil out solution from fry tank. Includes stainless steel filtration screen and starter package of fabric envelope filters which extend oil life by 200% to 400%.
- 45-50 lb. capacity per fryer
- 70,000 BTU per fryer
- Twin fry baskets included
- +200°F to +390°F thermostat range
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY, 10 YEAR LIMITED TANK WARRANTY
Product ranks 2 out of 28 in Split Pot Gas Deep Fryers.
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +390°F|
|Yield:||11⁄4" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 74|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Vulcan PowerFry5 Series fryer right for my operation?
- The Vulcan PowerFry5 IS A "Best in Class" gas fryer. Performance, power, efficiency and ease of use are hallmarks of this fryer.
What menu items are best supported by the Vulcan PowerFry5?
- The Vulcan PowerFry5 series fryer is ideal for high volume operations looking to serve a variety of fried foods with no sacrifice to taste or quality.
Is the Vulcan PowerFry5 series fryer user friendly?
- The Vulcan PowerFry5 has an electronic ignition systems which means the fryer starts up with the simple push of a button.
How do I keep my Vulcan Power Fry5 series fryer in optimal condition?
- To keep your Vulcan PowerFry5 series fryer performing its best, follow the manufacturer's cleaning and maintenance recommendations.