Pitco SG18S Solstice 70-90 lb. Commercial Gas Fryer
Solstice Burner Technology
Pitco SG18S Commercial Gas Fryer helps you keep the fries crisp and ready to serve. Whether you are looking for expanding the collection of your kitchen or planning to change the old worn-out fryer, choose this Pitco gas fryer. It is ideal for restaurants, bistros, cafes, and delis serving fried food. This commercial gas fryer allows a high volume of frying. Start adding shrimp, mozzarella sticks, chicken popcorn, fries, and chicken nuggets to your food menu as this commercial fryer is an easy-to-use and dependable choice. It has the capacity of preparing 120 lbs. French fries every hour. You can increase the cooking efficiency with the help of a tube design heating element. The fryer has an integrated flue detector that is designed for extracting excessive heat towards the hood vent for a proper ventilation system. There is no need to add additional oil drainage basket as this commercial fryer comes with two baskets. All you need to do is fry and collect the delicious food in these oblong nickel-plated baskets. These baskets are beneficial in cooking different type of food or even smaller portions together. The basket hanger is spacious enough to drain the baskets and remove them after the task is done for the day. It makes the process of cleaning the baskets every day easier. The tube rack accompanied in this fryer helps the crumbs fall inside the cool zone for easy disposal when the entire days work is done. This gas fryer won't bug you or cause hindrance in case you have to put it on uneven floors as it has 9" legs that are adjustable.
The commercial gas fryer has a high-temperature safety switch and thermostatic controls for its stabilization. There is a separate manual gas shutoff available so that you can shut it off when required. The Pitco gas fryer is constructed from stainless steel combined with Solstice Burner Technology. This eliminates the requirement of using ceramics or blower while cooking. You can easily fill up the fryer with 70-90 lbs. oil. Compatible with Natural gas and LPG, the Millivolt thermostat has the temperature ranging between +200F to +400F. The 75 lbs. Pitco gas fryer has burners fully equipped with heat-exchange baffles that are present inside every tube for heat-transfer efficiency. This specific gas fryer model saves a higher amount of gas in comparison to other models along with making sure that the recovery time is quicker whenever a new batch of food is prepared. You will not feel annoyed when it comes to cleaning of this commercial fryer, thanks to the smooth peened finish. The door of the fryer is mounted on a heavy-duty hinge that helps in avoiding any sagging. There is a drain extension attached to the front-mounted drain which allows drained oil to move into a container or a filter system easily.
Additional Features include:
- Pitco model SG18S Commercial Gas Fryer features Solstice Burner Technology that eliminates the requirement of using ceramics or blowers
- The stainless steel construction of oil fryer keeps it protected from denting, rusting, or scratching
- It features an adjustable millivolt thermostat
- The oil capacity of air fryer is 70 to 90 lbs.
- Temperature for cooking ranges from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- There is a switch to avoid overheating if the temperature is too high
- The commercial fryer features a removable basket hanger that keeps the oil out of the basket when the food is draining
- There is no need to buy additional baskets as the fryer comes with two removable stainless steel baskets
- There are tube racks for keeping fryer baskets in a proper place so that the sediments can reach a cold area so that oil does not burn
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
TEN YEAR PARTS WARRANTY ON TANK
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 6 In Over 100 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +400°F|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 76|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this fryer need to be placed under a ventiliation hood?
- Yes this fryer needs to be placed under a Type 1 hood.