Pitco SG14S Commercial Gas Fryer, 50 lb. Production Capacity
Pitco SG14S Provides Fast Recovery To Cook A Variety Of Food Products
The Pitco SG14-S Commercial Gas Fryer is a stainless steel kitchen equipment designed for high-volume production. With a capacity of frying 40-50 lb of food items an hour, the fryer is perfect for restaurants, cafes, delis, and various other commercial applications. It delivers a heating power of 110,000 BTU, making it capable of frying a wide range of food items on the menu. Its patented Solstice burner technology does not require any blowers or ceramics for superior power delivery. The unit has a self-cleaning patented burner along with a downdraft to help keep the fryer functioning with greater efficiency.
Pitco SG14-S features a high-temperature safety shut off switch and thermostatic controls that allow ease of use and ensure fast response time and consistent cooking. Moreover, there are separate manual gas shutoffs that allow users to service the unit from the front side. The entire cabinet and tank of this fryer is made of stainless steel to ensure long-lasting durability. The 3/16" bottom door hinge on the fryer also ensures durability. For easy cleaning, the fryer is fitted with a 1-1/4" full port drain valve that allows quick draining of oil. The drain line clean-out rod makes cleaning even easier.
The unit offers users a temperature range from 200°F to 400°F and has a tube rack for easy disposal. The rack functions by allowing crumbs to fall into the cool zone. The basket hanger on the fryer can be easily removed without using tools. The fryer has an integrated flue deflector and 9" stainless steel, corrosion-resistant legs that allow easier cleaning under and around the unit.
Main Features Include:
- Pitco SG14-S Commercial Gas Fryer
- Frying capacity of 40-50 lb per hour
- Delivers heating power of 110,000 BTU
- Solstice burners technology eliminate the need for blowers or ceramics for superior power delivery
- Self-cleaning patented burner and downdraft for greater efficiency
- High-temperature safety shut off switch and thermostatic controls for ease of use and faster response time
- Separate manual gas shutoffs for front side servicing
- Cabinet and tank made of stainless steel to ensure long-lasting durability
- 3/16" bottom door hinge also ensures durability
- 1-1/4" full port drain valve for quick draining of used oil
- Drain line clean-out rod included
- Temperature range from 200°F to 400°F
- Tube rack for easy disposal
- Rack allows crumbs to fall into the cool zone, making it easier for debris to be removed
- Remove basket hanger without using tools
- Integrated flue deflector and 9" stainless steel, corrosion-resistant legs
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY, TEN YEAR PARTS WARRANTY ON TANK
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 35 In 25-50 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Style:||Gas Floor Fryer|
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +400°F|
|Type:||14"x14" fry area|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 76|
|Hertz:||50 - 60 Hertz|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this fryer need to be placed under a ventiliation hood?
- Yes this fryer needs to be placed under a Type 1 hood.