Pitco Frialator SGC-S - Solstice 35 Lb. Gas Countertop Fryer
High Performance Fryer with A Small Footprint!
Prepare French fries, chicken wings, onion rings and much more in bulk with the Pitco Frialator SGC-S Solstice Fryer. The Solstice Fryer delivers high-quality performance within a small space. It has an oil capacity of 35 lbs that can cook up to 62 lbs of fries within 60 minutes. This fryer uses 75,000 BTU for powerful operation. The temperature of this fryer can be controlled between 200°F and 400°F using the millivolt thermostat. The manual safety switch automatically shuts the gas flow in case the fryer temperature increases more than its limit. Combustion efficiency and maximum heating are ensured by the heat baffles that are mounted inside the heat exchanging tubes.
Pitco Frialator SGC-S fryer has a stainless steel construction that resists corrosion. The welded tank with peened finish ensures effortless cleaning. The fryer includes a basket hanger that can be removed at the time of cleaning. This heavy-duty fryer stands on 4" flanged legs for stability on an uneven kitchen surface. Its 1-1/4" drain valve with an extension ensures quick draining. It includes a rear gas connection with two (2) gas options - LP and natural.
Main Features Include:
- High-quality performance in small footprint
- Oil capacity: 35 lbs
- Gas consumption: 75,000 BTU per hour
- Temperature is maintained between 200°F and 400°F
- Standing pilot provides quick heat for cooking
- Safety switch shuts off gas flow if temperature crosses desired limit
- Built-in flue deflector
- Deep cool zone stainless steel construction prevents corrosion
- Welded tank with peened finish for effortless cleaning
- Stainless steel heat baffles
- 3/16" heavy-duty door hinge
- 4" flanged legs for stability
- 1-1/4" drain valve with extension ensures quick draining
- Rear gas connection
- Gas options - LP and natural
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Energy Star® qualified
- NSF certified
This Product Ranks 19 Out Of 33 In Countertop Fryers.
|Temp Range:||200°F to 400°F|