Pitco 65S Economy Commercial Gas Fryer - 65 to 80 lb. Oil Capacity
A Great Value with Great Output
Efficiently make plenty of fries, chicken tenders, onion rings and more with the Pitco 65S economy fryer! The gas fryer is available in natural gas or LP gas with no electricity required. Made with a stainless steel tank, door, and front, the fryer is made to withstand the abuse of daily use in a high-volume kitchen! The 65 to 80 lb. oil capacity tank allows operators to fry up to 105 lbs. of french fries to hour. 18"x18" welded tank has a stainless steel front as well as long lasting, high temperature alloy stainless steel baffles that are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes to provide maximum heating and combustion efficiency. The tube style fryer features a 1-1/4" drain to easily change and clean oil.Main Features:
- Economy gas fryer
- 65 to 80 lb. oil capacity
- Stainless steel tank, door, and front
- Galvanized sides and back
- Removable basket hanger
- 18"x18" welded tank with stainless front
- Long lasting, high temperature alloy stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in teh heat exchanger tubes to provide meximum heatinga nd combustion efficiency
- Tube design
- 1-1/4" drain
- No electricity required
- Natural or LP gas
- 20-3/16"Wx34-7/16"dx47-7/16"H overall with 6" adjustable legs
- 226 lbs.
- Two nickel plated, wire mesh fry baskets included
- +200°F + °F thermostat range
- 150,000 BTU
- 105 lbs. of french fries per hour
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 1 out of 16 in 60-90 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +400°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 75|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this fryer need to be placed under a ventiliation hood?
- Yes this fryer needs to be placed under a Type 2 hood.