Pitco 45C+S Economy Commercial Gas Fryer, 50 lb. Capacity
A Great Value
Count on the reliability of the Pitco 45C+S to keep up with the dinner rush! The commercial gas fryer is made with a stainless steel tank, door, and front for long lasting durability. The tank holds 42-50 lbs.of oil and can fry about 66.2 lbs. of french fries an hour to keep up with even high-volume operations. Easily control temperatures between +200°F and +400°F with the millivolt controls that also feature an automatic temperature cut off when the unit gets too hot inorder to protect operators. During operation, the standing pilot light provides a ready flame when heat is required and heat baffles are utilized to evenly heat product. Two twin fry baskets are included to hold product and the baskets can then be hung to allow oil to drain. The gas fryer features a front 1-1/4" NPT drain for quick draining. 6" adjustable legs.
- Gas fryer
- 42- to 50-lb. oil capacity
- 66.2 lbs. of french fries per hour
- +200°F to +400°F thermostat range
- Stainless steel cabinet front and door provide strength
- Galvanized steel cabinet back and sides
- Twin fry baskets 6-1/2"Wx13-1/2"Dx5-1/2"H
- NPT drain on the front
- Drain extension enables users to empty into a container or filter system
- Clean-out rod for the drain removes sediment
- Adjustable 6-in. legs
- 122,000 BTU
- CE approved; CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 35 In 25-50 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +400°F|
|Type:||Gas Floor Fryer|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 75|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.