Pitco 45C Commercial Gas Fryer - Economy Gas Fryers
A Great Value
For when the demand for your crispy hot fries rise, this fried Pitco Frialator 45C+S Commercial Gas Fryer is the product to aid you meet it. Its a great unit that features automatic temperature cut off where the unit shuts-off gas when it gets too hot. However, the oil in the unit is heated evenly and efficiently thanks to its heat baffles. With the units' temperature ranging between 200 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit, it is designed for high safety and thus comes with a standing pilot light that forces the gas flow off when its light goes out. This Pitco 45C+S gas fryer has a tank capacity to hold up to 42 to 50 pounds of oil. Due to this high-volume, users can fry about 66.2 pounds of French fries in an hour.
The stainless steel construction of the unit ensures a lasting durability. And the tank comes with a peened finish, for an ease grip. It comes with twin fry baskets, that are conveniently designed with holds for hanging when you want to let the oil drain out of the fries. And a drain positioned at the front empties the oil from the tank. Also an extension is included with the unit for draining the oil into a container or a filter system. If there are sediments, they can be removed using the provided clean-out rod. It features adjustable legs that elevate the fryer off the floor, for easier cleaning underneath the unit.
- 42- to 50-lb. oil capacity
- 66.2 lbs. of french fries per hour
- +200°F to +400°F thermostat range
- Stainless steel cabinet front and door provide strength
- Galvanized steel cabinet back and sides
- Twin fry baskets 6-1/2"Wx13-1/2"Dx5-1/2"H
- 1-1/4-in. NPT drain on the front
- Drain extension enables users to empty into a container or filter system
- Clean-out rod for the drain removes sediment
- Adjustable 6-in. legs
- 122,000 BTU
- CE approved; CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 8 out of 37 in 25-50 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +400°F|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 75|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.