Pitco 40D Gas Commercial Deep Fryer, 40-45 lb. Oil Capacity
A Staple For Commercial Kitchens to Prepare Customer Favorites!
Perfectly prepare french fries, onion rings, chicken tenders, and more with the Pitco 40D gas fryer! The 40-45 lb gas deep fryer features a stainless steel tank, door and front which ensures a higher resistance to corrosion and rust. The sides and back are galvanized steel for extra protection against wear and tear. Spend less time cleaning the welded tank that features a smooth machine peened finish. A tube design makes this economy fryer versatile with the ability to accomodate a variety of product including about 72 lbs of french fries per hour. Electricity in not required and you have the choice between Natural and LP gas. Includes two twin size baskets that can hang to drain. One drain extension and one drain line clean-out rod.
- Width: 15-1/8"
- Weight: 181 lbs.
- Fry Area: 14"x14"
- (2) Fry Baskets: 6-1/2"Wx13-1/2"Dx5-1/2"H
- 40-45 lbs. Oil Capacity
- 115,000 BTUs
- 72 lbs. of French Fries per hour
- +200° to +400° Thermostat Range
- 6" Adjustable Legs
- Please Specify Natural or LP Gas
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 35 In 25-50 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
|Burners:||Tube Style Burner|
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +400°F|
|Yield:||72 lbs. of french fries per hour|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 75|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.