Pitco 40D Gas Commercial Deep Fryer, 40-45 lb. Oil Capacity
A Staple For Commercial Kitchens to Prepare Customer Favorites!
A staple for commercial kitchens, the Pitco 40D Gas Commercial Deep Fryer has a stainless steel front, door and galvanized steel sides and back which make it a completely corrosion-resistant product. The welded tank has an extra-smooth finish that ensures easy cleaning. The long-lasting, high-temperature alloy stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes, providing maximum heating and combustion efficiency. There is a standing pilot light that ensures a ready flame whenever heat is required. Offering a temperature range from 200°F to 400°F, the thermostat on this unit is highly efficient at maintaining the temperatures.
Pitco 40D Gas Commercial Deep Fryer has 40-45 lb oil capacity and features an integrated gas control valve that acts as a manual pilot valve. The valve also works as an automatic pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator and automatic main valve. The gas control valve helps prevent the gas flow towards the main burner until the pilot is established. It shuts off the gas flow automatically in case the pilot flame goes out. To safely shut off the gas flow, the unit has a temperature limit switch in case the temperature exceeds the upper limit.
Featuring a removable basket hanger for easy cleaning, the Pitco 40D is an easy-to-maintain unit. It is fitted with an integral flue deflector and twin-size baskets. For maximum support and durability, the unit has 6” adjustable legs. The one drain line clean-out rod along with an extension helps in the cleaning process.
Main Features Include:
- Stainless steel front, door and galvanized steel sides and back
- Welded tank with extra smooth peened finish for easy cleaning
- High-temperature alloy stainless steel heat baffles mounted in heat exchanger tubes for heating and combustion efficiency
- Standing pilot light ensures a ready flame whenever heat is required
- Has 40-45 lb oil capacity
- Thermostat maintains temperature range from 200°F to 400°F
- Integrated gas control valve acts as a manual pilot valve, automatic pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator and automatic main valve
- Gas control valve prevents gas flow towards the main burner until the pilot is established
- Temperature limit switch safely shuts off gas if temperature exceeds upper limit
- Removable basket hanger for easy cleaning
- Fitted with integral flue deflector and twin-size baskets
- 6” adjustable legs for maximum support and sturdiness
- One drain line clean-out rod to quicken the cleaning process
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 35 In 25-50 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
|Burners:||Tube Style Burner|
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Temp Range:||+200F to +400F|
|Web Warranty:||ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY|
|Yield:||72 lbs. of french fries per hour|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 75|
|Web Product Rank:||This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 35 In 25-50 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.|
|Web Text For Price:||N|
|Web Meta H1 Tag:||Pitco 40D Gas Commercial Deep Fryer, 40-45 lb. Oil Capacity - Central Restaurant Products|
|Web Cart For Price:||N|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.