Pitco 2-SE14RSSTC-S/FD - Solstice Fryer System, Electric
The Pitco 2-SE14RSSTC-S/FD Solstice Fryer System is designed with digital controls and a filtration system. The easy-to-operate unit has the tanks, front, door, and sides constructed from corrosion-resistant stainless steel. The 10" adjustable legs provide maximum support and stability to the structure. It has twin fryers, each fitted with a pair of fry baskets that can be hanged on the removable basket hanger whenever needed. For optimum safety, there is a high-temperature switch that helps shut off the unit in case the oil temperature reaches unsafe levels.
The Pitco 2-SE14RSSTC-S/FD Fryer has its heating element fixed at the bottom while the burners get submerged in the oil to aid better heating. Even spreading of heat across the fry pot ensures faster recovery time and much more precise cooking. The element rack below the heating elements effectively collects all the debris and particles that are released from the food while frying. For an easy replacement of oil during the cleaning process, the unit has a 1-1/4" full-port drain valve. It comes included with a fryer cleaning brush and a drain line clean-out rod to make the cleaning process even smoother.
The simple two-step operation of this unit makes it easy to be operated by any individual without much experience. The filter pan is made of stainless steel material and has rear wheels on it. Both fryers on the unit have 50 lb oil capacity each.
- Pitco 2-SE14RSSTC-S/FD Solstice Fryer System with digital controls
- Twin fryer system featuring stainless steel, corrosion-resistant fryer pots
- Tanks, front, door, and sides constructed from corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- 10" adjustable legs for maximum support and stability
- Swivel caster for easy maneuverability
- Twin fryers, each fitted with a pair of fry baskets that can be hanged on the removable basket hanger
- High-temperature switch shuts off the unit in case the oil temperature reaches unsafe levels
- Heating element fixed at the bottom
- Burners designed to be submerged in the oil to aid better heating
- Offers a faster recovery time than gas-based fryers
- Element rack below the heating elements effectively collects all the debris and particles released from the food while frying
- 1-1/4" full-port drain valve for easy replacement of oil while cleaning
- Fryer cleaning brush and a drain line clean-out rod included
- Simple two-step operation
- Filter pan is made of stainless steel material
- Rear wheels on filter pan
- Fitted with swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- Each fryer with 50 lb of oil capacity
- Weighs 550 lb
- Overall Dimensions: 31-1/4"Wx34-6/16"Dx39-3/4"H
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 2 In Split Pot Electric Deep Fryers.
|Capacity:||(2) 50 lbs.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this fryer need to be placed under a ventiliation hood?
- Yes this fryer needs to be placed under a Type 1 hood.