Panasonic NE1054F - Commercial Microwave - 1000 Watt
Panasonic NE1054F Enables Quick, Efficient Cooking in the Kitchen or Cafeteria!
Quickly cook or reheat foods in a compact space with the Panazonic NE1054F! The commercial microwave boasts 1000 watts of cooking power in its .8 cu ft cavity. The painted steel cabinet makes the microwave durable to withstand use for year to come. 2 and 3 stage cooking gives operators freedom with recipes, while the ability to store 20 pre-set cooking stages saves time! The light duty unit features an interior light and see-through oven door to view product without opening the door, which would interrupt the cooking process and release heat from the cavity.Product Features Include:
- 0.8 cu. ft. cavity
- 1000 Watts
- 2 and 3 stage cooking
- 10 Programmable memory pages; 20 memory capacity
- 6 Power Levels
- 99:99 Minute Capacity
- Compact size
- Programmable and manual operations
- Touch control keypad with Braille
- Stainless steel front
- NSF Listed
- NEMA 5-15 or NEMA 5-20 plug
- 201⁄8"Wx169⁄16"Dx12"H Overall
ONE YEAR WARRANTY OR 18,000 CYCLES, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 42 In Commercial Microwaves.
|Capacity:||.8 cu. ft.|
|Style:||Six power levels|
|Timer:||99:99 minute countdown|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 74|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I purchase a commercial microwave oven vs. a residential unit?
- Residential units are not built to withstand the repeated use of a commercial kitchen. They are built to be used three to five times a day. Also, most residential units do not offer a warranty or a very limited warranty.
What size pan fits inside this Panasonic NE1054F?
- A 6" tall, half-size steam table pan with cover will fit inside this Panasonic NE1054F.
What type of energy feed does the Panasonic NE1054F have?
- The Panasonic NE1054F has a bottom energy feed. The energy has less distance to travel to reach the food, so it provides increased efficiency.