Oneida B856FDNF - Lumos Heavyweight Dinner Fork - 8" Long
The Oneida B856FDNF Lumos Heavyweight Flatware Adds a Flourish of Modern Elegance to Casual Dining
The Oneida B856FDNF Lumos Heavyweight Dinner Fork is a joy to see and hold. The 8"L dinner fork offers a firm grip. Constructed from forged 18/0 stainless steel with a mirror finish, this durable dinner fork is heavyweight and does not bend. The rounded pattern and teardrop handle has a soft and attractive silhouette that brings a touch of modern elegance. This sleek, aesthetically pleasing stainless steel fork is dishwasher safe.
Main Features Include:
- Part of the Oneida Lumos flatware collection
- Ideal for elegant fine dining to casual pubs
- Superb finish and pattern detail
- 8"L handle for firm
- Heavy weight 18/0 stainless steel construction with mirror finish
- Rounded pattern and teardrop handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Versatile enough to mix and match with most any dinnerware
- Weight: 3 lbs
This Product Ranks 26 Out Of 217 In Forks.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 233|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.