Oneida B517STSF Voss II Teaspoon
The Oneida B517STSF Voss Teaspoon is Less Likely to Bend Than Lighter-Weight Flatware While More Economical Than Deluxe Styles
The Oneida B517STSF Voss II Teaspoon is perfect for every dining situation to serve along with hot beverages. The teaspoon has a seamless design that makes it ideal for every table setting. The wide teardrop handle on the spoon has a concave end that provides a comfortable and firm grip. The 6-3/8"L teaspoon makes it easy for guests to hold it while mixing their beverages. This heavyweight and durable spoon is made of 18/0 stainless steel that is resistant to corrosion and rust.
Main Features Include:
- Teaspoon for different table settings
- Perfect to be served with hot beverages
- Seamless design gives versatility
- Teardrop handle with concave end
- Provides a firm and comfortable grip
- Made of long-lasting, rust- and corrosion-resistant 18/0 stainless steel
This Product Ranks 27 Out Of 301 In Spoons.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 233|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.