Oneida B517FDNF - Voss II Dinner Fork
The Oneida B517FDNF is Less Likely to Bend Than Lighter-Weight Flatware, While More Economical Than Deluxe Styles
This Oneida B517FDNF Voss II Dinner Fork is heavyweight flatware made of 18/0 stainless steel. The fork is perfect for casual or fine dining spaces. Its teardrop-shaped handle concaves at the tip's end to provide a curvy and comfortable grip. This flatware is highly polished and stylish which makes it an affordable option to enhance the presentation of a tabletop. 8" long.
Main Features Include:
- Oneida B517FDNF Voss II Dinner Fork
- 18/0 stainless steel composition
- Teardrop-shaped handle concaves at the tip's end to provide a curvy and comfortable grip
- Polished, enhancing tabletop presentation
- 8" long
This Product Ranks 31 Out Of 217 In Forks.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 233|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.