Oneida 2610STSF Chateau Teaspoon - 6" Long - 18/8 Stainless Steel
Add a touch of elegance to the tabletop with the Oneida Chateau Flatware collection, including the Oneida 2610STSF Chateau Teaspoon. American Designed Since 1880.
Add a touch of timeless elegance to your flatware collection with the Oneida 2610STSF Chateau Teaspoon. This polished finish spoon features a traditional fiddleback handle with finely detailed scroll edge design for a distinctive look. It will complement any decorative or simple dinnerware design, and make a great addition when serving coffees, teas, desserts, and cereals. Made from heavy-weight 18/10 stainless steel, this teaspoon is protected against food and chemicals as well as corrosion. Its balanced construction gives a lasting performance.
Main Features Include:
- Oneida 2610STSF Chateau Teaspoon is ideal to serve desserts, cereals, tea and coffee
- Perfect for both fine dining and everyday use
- Polished finish
- Scroll and flower accents
- Fiddleback shape handle for comfortable use
- Heavy-duty 18/10 stainless steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Resistant to corrosion and chemicals
- 6" long
- Weight: 1lb
The Oneida Chateau™ Flatware Collection boasts a timeless paterrn characterized by a traditional fiddleback shape and an intricate scroll accent. With a superb finish and detailed pattern, this collection of flatware offers long-lasting durability that adds elegance to any tabletop.
View all Oneida Chateau™ Flatware here.
This Product Ranks 66 Out Of 301 In Spoons.
|Construction Material:||18/8 stainless steel|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.